Monday, June 13, 2011

Shabby Chic Cupboard






I know, I have been a slow blogger lately...Life has been very busy here It is finally summertime here and the weather is so nice it is hard to stay inside and work on minis.
But I couldn't resist the temptation to make these old canisters :) So now it's time for me to show you my new Shabby Chic Cupboard for a romantic mini kitchen. 
I hope you all like it! I had fun making it. 
I should have some more yummy stuff to share soon.
Happy week everyone.  

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful :)

Plushpussycat said...

That chocolate cake looks amazing, and I love the shabby canister set. Great!
Jennifer

Marisa said...

I like the sprinkles on top of the cake

good job

Marisa :)

Ivani Grande said...

adorei Tiny!! seu bolo ta dando agua na boca e o armario todo esta lindo!!!beijão

Valentina P. said...

I love it!! Cake is so beautiful it seems a real chocolate cake!!

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls said...

Lindo e delicioso...

Unknown said...

I really like the cake, looks so delicious! Darling, I love your miniatures.
Love,
Belen.

Eliana said...

O armário está lindo. Os acessórios são maravilhosos e o bolo 'delicioso' :D ... Vai ficar perfeito na sua cozinha romantica.
Um abraço.

amazing treats said...

Yummy and mouth watering, I want to try it.

Ivani Grande said...

Ola Tiny tenho uma menção para voce em meu blog,passe la para ver...bjs

amazingly cool said...

Awesome and cute! I really love it!

Anonymous said...

Gostei do seu blog. Parabéns.
http://youtu.be/pnwNNOWrbNI